Choose the right design service to accomplish your goals
- Full-Service Design – Includes custom design, space planning, and layout options; complete set of drawings; product research and selection; cabinet sales, as appropriate; project coordination.
- Design Consultation – Includes professional design advice; feasibility review of ideas and desired budget; and finish recommendations. No drawings are included with consultation.
- Exterior Paint and Roof Coordination – Includes meeting time and large-sheet paint samples.
Benefits of full-service design
Choose Full-Service Design when you are ready to start the design process for your remodeling project and let us take care of the details:
- Work with you to establish the scope of work and develop a custom design that meets your needs.
- Provide detailed drawings to help you envision the space and assist the installation team.
- Coordinate everything you need to make the room complete — cabinetry, appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, lighting, and counter tops.
- Shop with you or on your behalf and present options for you to choose from
- Absorb some of the stress caused by too many choices
- Offer cabinetry, decorative hardware, and storage/organization accessories
We have personally vetted the showrooms, suppliers and allied professionals we work with to ensure high quality and fair pricing of products and services.
Looking for design direction?
Schedule a Design Consultation when you are not sure what you want to do and would like a professional opinion to help you achieve or identify your design objectives. Perhaps you need help with a lighting plan or selecting a color scheme. A good time to schedule a Design Consultation is when you are thinking about remodeling or getting ready to sell your home.
How to increase curb appeal
Schedule an Exterior Paint and Roof Coordination when it’s time to replace your roof or repaint the house. We create options that work well together and don’t tie you to the same color scheme forever. People will compliment your good taste, not cringe, when they walk past your house. And your neighbors will thank you.
Associated deposits and fees
Full-Service Design requires a non-refundable deposit called a project initiation fee (PIF) to begin the design process. The fee is based on the scope of work and credited to design time on your project. Deposit for Bathrooms: $1250 and up. Deposit for Kitchens: $2000 and up. Billable time accrues at our current hourly rate.
Design Consultation: Priced at $300, we spend up to 2 hours with you to focus on your agenda. Trip charge may apply. Additional time is available at our hourly rate.
Exterior Paint and Roof Coordination: Priced at $350.00, we spend up to 2 hours and provide up to 3 color schemes for you to choose from. Trip charge may apply. Additional time and selections are available at our hourly rate.
Please note that we do not provide installation
We can recommend qualified installers, work with your contractors, and help you find the right people to complete your project. Anne works closely with the installation team to ensure your design is installed according to plan and help resolve any unexpected issues.