We respond to inquiries with a phone or email conversation to determine if we are a good fit for your project. We discuss the job, how much you plan to invest in your project, preferred time-frame, our fee structure, and options for working together (see Services).
If it makes sense to proceed, Fresh Kitchen & Bath Design schedules a two-hour design consultation in your home to see the space and discuss the project in detail. We will also establish the initial scope of work, clarify your needs and budget, and define preferences. It’s important to us to learn about you, your family’s lifestyle, and how you imagine yourselves using the space.
When you commit to working with us, we will develop a letter of agreement to be signed by the designer and clients, including the agreed-upon scope of work. Following receipt of the non-refundable project initiation fee, we will measure the space and begin working on concepts. The fee is based on the scope of work and credited to design time on your project.
- Design Consultation: meet for up to two-hours in your home at $300, due at time of service. Additional time is available at our current hourly rate, if schedule allows.
- Exterior Paint and Roof Coordination: meet for up to 2 hours at $350, due at first meeting. We will provide up to 3 color schemes for your exterior using Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams paints. Additional time is available at our current hourly rate.
- Full Service Design: projects are billed at our current hourly rate, following receipt of the project initiation fee.
- Billable time includes all meetings (in-person, phone, email, text); measuring; drawing time; evaluating materials; visits to showrooms, suppliers and dealers; shopping, online or in person, with you or on your behalf; job-site visits; and any activity related to your project.
Payment Terms for Purchases
Payment terms may vary based on item and project scope, but the following breakdown is typical. All purchases are non-refundable custom orders specifically for your project:
- Cabinet purchases less than $2000 require 100% payment prior to order.
- Cabinet purchases $2000 and above require a 50% deposit prior to order, with balance of 50% due when delivery is imminent.
- Lighting and accessory purchases require 100% payment prior to order.
Any purchases you make directly through approved and/or non-approved vendors are subject to vendor requirements and beyond our control.
Please note that we do not provide installation
We collaborate with local general contractors, installers, and trade professionals to bring your new plans to life. When you choose full service design, Anne works with your contractor/remodeler to help ensure the installation process goes smoothly and help resolve any hiccups along the way.